Founded in 1966, Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc. (CAC) has created and operated a wide variety of programs aligned with our mission. CAC actively engages all parts of our communities in the struggle to eliminate poverty. We build on the strengths, assets and capacities of low-income people and communities to develop solutions to poverty. Our five-year goals include helping people develop the capacity, knowledge and skills necessary to improve their economic and social circumstances and ensuring that people develop assets that enable them to strengthen their economic futures.
Programs / Services
This is a general overview of the services provided by this CAA. Please contact the agency directly for more information on the programs they offer in your county.
- Telecommunications Assistance
- Food Security/Environmental
- Emergency Food Assistance
- Community Garden Programs
- Community Meal Programs/Holiday Baskets
- Nutrition Education
- Transitional Housing/Homeless Shelters
- Rent Payment Assistance/Section 8
- Rental Assistance Programs
- Parenting/Family Support
- Clothing Assistance