Wally Orzechowski, Executive Director of Southwest CAP (headquartered in Dodgeville) has been re-elected as President of the WISCAP Board of Directors. Wally will be serving his third term as President when new officers are seated at WISCAP’s annual meeting in May.
WISCAP’s Board of Directors consists of the executive directors and CEOs of the nineteen (19) member agencies of the association.
Also elected as officers of the Board, for a term which runs through April of 2016, are:
- Millie Rounsville, Executive Director of Northwest CSA (headquartered in Superior), as Vice-President
- Fred Hebert, Executive Director of Central Wisconsin CAC (headquartered in Wisconsin Dells), as Secretary
- Mike Huck, Executive Director of Lakeshore CAP (headquartered in Manitowoc), as Treasurer
- Bob Koller, Executive Director of NEWCAP (headquartered in Oconto), as an at-large member of the Executive Committee
- Jeff Sargent, Executive Director of North Central CAP (headquartered in Wisconsin Rapids & Wausau), as an at-large member of the Executive Committee
Mike Bonertz, Executive Director of ADVOCAP (headquartered in Fond du Lac), will also continue to serve on the Executive Committee as the immediate past-president of the Board.