February 8, 2013 – Wally Orzechowski, the Executive Director of Southwest CAP, was elected President of WISCAP at the association’s Board of Directors meeting on Thursday, February 7. The Board of Directors consists of the Executive Directors of the nineteen (19) member agencies of WISCAP.
Also elected to Board offices at the meeting were:
- Mary Patoka, CEO of CAP Services, as Vice-President
- Millie Rounsville, Executive Director of Northwest CSA, as Treasurer
- Fred Hebert, Executive Director of Central Wisconsin CAC, as Secretary
- Jeff Sargent, Executive Director of North Central CAP, as At-Large Member of the Executive Committee
- Bob Koller, Executive Director of Newcap, as At-Large Member of the Executive Committee
Mike Bonertz, Executive Director of Advocap, will be stepping down as President, a post he has held for five years. Mike will remain a member of the Executive Committee.
Wally and the other Directors will assume their new offices at WISCAP’s annual meeting on May 1-2, 2013.