WHAT: This training is meant to introduce participants to Results Oriented Management and Accountability, or ROMA, a performance-based initiative designed to preserve the anti-poverty focus of community action and to promote greater effectiveness among state and local agencies receiving Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) funds. In this training we will cover all modules of the ROMA training:
- History, Purpose & Perspective
- Mission & Assessment
- Developing Results Oriented Plans
- Implementing the Plan
- Evaluating Performance Using Outcomes & Indicators
- Observing the Achievement of Results Using Outcome Scales & Matrices
- Managing Performance with the Logic Model.
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Green Bay, 333 Main Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
WHEN: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.