Find a Local Agency

In order to get assistance from community action, you have to contact the agency that serves your local area. You can find what agency serves your county by viewing the map and/or table below.

Map of Community Action Network

# on Map Agency Name Counties Served Phone Number Website
 1  ADVOCAP Green Lake, Fond du Lac,
 920-922-7760 Click Here
2 CAP Services Portage, Waupaca, Outagamie,
Waushara, Marquette
715-343-7500 Click Here 
3 Central Wisconsin
 Juneau, Adams, Sauk,
Columbia, Dodge
 608-254-8353  Click Here
4 Community Action
Coalition for SCW
 Dane, Jefferson, Waukesha  608-237-1255  Click Here
5 Community Action, Inc. of
Rock & Walworth Counties
Rock, Walworth  608-313-1300  Click Here
6 Couleecap La Crosse, Monroe, Vernon,
608-782-4877  Click Here
7  Indianhead Community
Action Agency
Burnett, Washburn, Sawyer, Rusk,
Taylor, Clark
715-532-4222  Click Here
8 Lakeshore CAP Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Kewaunee,
 920-682-3737 Click Here 
9 Newcap Vilas, Oneida, Florence, Forest,
Marinette, Langlade, Menominee,
Shawano, Oconto, Brown
Click Here
10 North Central CAP  Lincoln, Marathon, Wood  715-424-2581 Click Here 
11 Northwest WI Community
Services Agency
Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland,
Iron, Price
715-392-5127 Click Here 
12 Racine Kenosha
Racine, Kenosha 262-637-8377  Click Here
13 Social Development
Milwaukee  414-906-2700  Click Here
14 Southwest CAP Grant, Richland, Iowa,
LaFayette, Green
 608-935-2326 Click Here 
15 West CAP Polk, Barron, St. Croix, Dunn,
Chippewa, Pierce, Pepin
715-598-4750 Click Here 
16 Western Dairyland
Buffalo, Eau Claire,
Trempealeau, Jackson
715-985-2391  Click Here
17 Foundation for
Rural Housing
Statewide 608-238-3448 Click Here
18 UMOS Statewide  608-334-2221 Click Here