Wisconsin Help for Homeowners (WHH)
WHH is a new statewide program that can help with overdue bills like mortgage payments, property taxes, and utilities. The program is open to individuals and families who live in Wisconsin with overdue housing-related bills, both with and without a mortgage, who meet income and other eligibility requirements, and have experienced a qualified economic hardship since January 21, 2020. All information regarding the WHH program can be found online at:
What can WHH help with?
WHH can provide:
- Utility and Home Energy Payments
- Help with Mortgage Payments and Other Household Bills
- Services to help you stay in your home
Who can Apply for WHH?
- If you are a Wisconsin homeowner living in a:
- Single-family home
- Factory-built home
- You have been financially impacted since January 21, 2020.
- Your household income is at or below 100% of the county median.
For fastest service in the WHH program, please start an application through the online portal:
If you have issues or questions with the online application, please contact the local agency who is operating WHH in your county. You can use the map and table below to find the appropriate contact.